The MODEL 18 is our very latest bike featuring up to the minute contemporary styling. Like our other electric bikes the Model 18 works through a simple twist-and-go handlebar accelerator which allows the bike to reach around 15mph.
Because, legally, the Model 18 is in the same class as bicycles rather than petrol driven vehicles, if you are over 14 years of age you can drive on roads, cycle tracks, bus lanes anywhere you like really.
Compared to our other bikes the new Model 18 has a 48V 24ah Lithium battery giving the bike increased power and a range up to 45 miles. It is also removable for charging (see the video) and this is particularly useful for those with longer commutes.
For security the bike is fitted with an electronic alarm.
Please note the bike is normally supplied complete with a back box however there is an optional passenger backrest if you do not require the extra storage. This is available on the Accessories page of our website.
The Model 18 will normally be delivered partially assembled but can be delivered fully assembled for an additional £95.
- Anyone 14 years or older can ride the E RIDER Model 18 on the road
- Younger riders may use the Model 18 off road
- The E RIDER Model 18 is not subject to Vehicle Excise Duty
- A driving licence is not required to operate the bike
- The E RIDER Model 18 does not require an MOT
- Insurance is not legally requiredThe E RIDER Model 18 does not need to be registered with the DVLA
- It may be used in bus lanes and on cycle pathsA helmet is not legally required
- It is not liable to parking fines or congestion charges
- The operator of an E RIDER Model 18 is not required to provide a breath or blood sample
Out of stock
|Motor||250W brushless DC hub motor|
|Battery||48V 24Ah Lithium Ion battery|
|Running distance||Up to 75km|
|Brake||Disc brake front disc brake rear|
|Front fork||Premium dual front fork shock absorbers|
|Climbing capacity||>15 degree|
|Charging time:||8-10 hours|
|Charging input voltage:||240V/50-60Hz|